а) 1. Chemists have made special steels which are widely used in industry.
2. The sun has set and it is quite dark. 3. After he had completed his drawing he gave it to the engineer. 4. He has had two lectures today.
b) 1. Have they solved all the problems of the experiments 2. Have all the students taken part in the discussion? 3. Have you ever seen such computers? 4. Have you ever been to Kiev? 5. Have you had much work this week?
c) 1. The members of the expedition have not collected much material. 2. We have never seen Pluto without a telescope. 2. No man has yet reached the astrosphere. 3. He has not yet listened to tape-recordings. 4. She has never been here. 5. I have never known this scientist.
3. Ответьте на следующие вопросы:
1. Have you ever got a bad mark at the examination? 2. Have you ever been to Siberia? 3. How many times have you used the laboratory this week? 4. What cities of our country have you visited? 5. What films have you seen this month? 6. How many times have you travelled outside Russia?
4. Ответьте на вопросы по образцу, пользуясь словами в скобках:
Образец: Who was admitted to the University? (to pass the entrance examinations) -
Everyone who had passed the entrance examinations was admitted to the
1. Who was given a diploma? (to graduate from the Institute) 2. Who was granted a stipend? (to get excellent marks, in all subjected 3. Who was given a pension? (to work twenty years) 4. Who was allowed to he present at the Congress? (to get ah invitation ticket) 5. Who was sent to a sanatorium?! (to pass a medical examination) 6. Who was shown the examination requirements? (to come to the entrance commission) 7. Who knows the results of the experiment? (to take part in the experiment) 8. Who answers pall at гае examination? (to work hard) 9. Who was able to tell about the lecture? (to be present at the lecture) 10. Who knows Moscow very well? (to live for a long time)
Дата добавления: 2014-12-20; просмотров: 23 | Нарушение авторских прав