1. Peter buys a morning newspaper every day.
2. They go to the seaside every summer.
3. It often rains in summer.
4. He usually comes to his office at 9 o’clock.
5. An academic group at the university usually consists of 20-25 students.
6. The sun rises in the East.
7. You prefer going to the forest.
8. This professor delivers lectures at our University.
9. We spend much time at the laboratory.
10. I regularly answer all the letters.
II. Задайте вопросы к выделенным словам.
1. Peter reads a bookbefore he goes to bed.
2. Computers process information with astonishing speed.
3. They work at the English Language Laboratorytwice a week.
4. Students know Grammarruleswell.
5. The oldcaroften breaks down.
III. Поставьте глагол-сказуемое в нужной форме (Present, Past, Future Indefinite)
1. She (not/ to teach) English at school.
2. You (to meet) him yesterday?
3. The firm (to buy) new computers next month.
4. The Dean (to ask) many questions at the lecture last week.
5. Where you (to go) next summer?
6. They (to use) new scientific data for their last experiment.
7. When the concert (to be over) all the people (to leave) the hall.
8. Every year students (to take part) in scientific research.
9. The first computer (to appear) in the 1960-s.
10. If the weather (to be) fine, we (to go) to the village.
IV. Раскрыть скобки и употребить одно из времен Continuous.
1. I (to talk) over the telephone, when she entered the room.
2. They (to watch) TV while their mother (to cook) dinner.
3. Where is the teacher? – He (to ask) questions now.
4. The engineers (to test) a new machine the whole day tomorrow.
5. Listen! Someone (to knock) at the door.
V. Поставьте глагол-сказуемое в нужной форм. (Present Indefinite or Present Continuous)
1. Hurry up the bus (to come) I (not / to want) to miss it.
2. He usually (to come) to see us on Sundays.
3. Where is the engineer? – He (to test) new equipment.
4. They (to spend) much time outdoors.
5. What you (to do) here? – I (to wait) for my friend.
6. He (to speak) French? – Yes, he (to speak) it quite fluently.
7. She (to write) letters to her mother every week.
8. You (to hear) anything? – I (to listen) hard, but I (not/to hear) anything.
9. They (to travel) in South America now.
10. I (to believe) you (to know) Chemistry well.
VI. Употребите одну из форм Indefinite или Continuous.
1. Our team (to lose) the game yesterday.
2. He usually (to work) hard before the exams.
3. They (to play) football now.
4. Tomorrow at this time I (to go) to Moscow by train.
5. The man who (to read) a newspaper is a well-known actor.
6. He (to leave) school 10 years ago.
7. When he (to enter) they (to discuss) important question.
8. Next summer we (to have) practice at the plant.
9. Students usually (to pass) exams successfully.
10. - What you (to do) here? – I (to wait) for a friend.
Дата добавления: 2014-12-18; просмотров: 20 | Нарушение авторских прав