1. The method invented by our workers helped is to solve this difficult problem. 2. The materials collected included important data. 3. Last month the paper described the theory developed by the group of scientist and engineers headed by Professor Smirnov. 4. During the reaction we saw that the substance formed differed very much from the one used at the beginning of the reaction. 5. During the crystallization the temperature developed depended upon the properties of the substances crystallized. 6. The case lettered with A is for glass and the one marked with В is for chemicals. 7. The results achieved by the scientist are very good. 8. The language circle organized by our English club meets every Wednesday. 9. He noticed a letter received from our English penfriends. 10. We discussed a book borrowed from our teacher.
5. Переведите на английский язык:
работа, законченная вчера; методы, используемые на наших заводах; изобретение, сделанное Яблочковым; канал, открытый летом; лекция, прочитанная профессором X.; поверхность, покрытая водой; закрытые двери; кипяченая вода; затвердевший слой; страны, расположенные на востоке; профессор, читавший лекцию.
6. Переведите следующие предложения на русский язык, обратите
внимание на место в предложении и перевод причастия II в роли
1. The newly built houses are very fine. 2. The house built in this street is eighty storeys high. 3. The question discussed at the last meeting is of greet importance for our factory. 4. The book found by the students belongs to our teacher. 5.Them are no mistakes in the composition written by this young girl. 6. You have to repair the broken parts of that engine. 7. The part broken by you should be repaired at once. 8. The method of work improved by this young worker will increase the output of our plant. 9. The method used depended upon the material selected. 10. The techniques applied must be discussed once more.
7. Переведите на русский язык. Помните, что причастие II в функции
обстоятельства переводится придаточным предложением.
1. When asked, the student answered this question. 2. When produced, these parts will be sent to different factories. 3. Ice melts when heated. 4. When offered to go abroad, Pavlov refused to leave his motherland. 5. When translated, the instructions became perfectly understood. 6. It frozen, water becomes ice. 7. When subjected to high temperature, aluminum loses its strength rapidly. 8. When cooled, the solution will be ready. 9. When mounted, the new device will help to machanise a number of operations. 10. When combined, these methods appeared highly effective. 11. Developed in the works of this scientist, the theory became very popular.
Дата добавления: 2014-12-20; просмотров: 25 | Нарушение авторских прав