Cooperation is the process of working or acting together, which can be accomplished by both intentional and non-intentional agents. In its simplest form it involves things working in harmony, side by side, while in its more complicated forms, it can involve something as complex as the inner workings of a human being or even the social patterns of a nation. It is the alternative to working separately in competition. Cooperation can also be accomplished by computers, which can handle shared resources simultaneously, while sharing processor time.
2. Знайдіть англійські еквіваленти наступних слів та виразі у текстів.
Процес взаємодії, навмисний, найпростіша форма, більш складні форми, конкуренція, одночасно, залежачи від чогось, структура партнерства, діяти, власники, особиста відповідальність, акціонери корпорації.
3. Завершіть речення.
1. Cooperation is the process of working or ___________
2. A partnership is an arrangement where entities and/or individuals agree to cooperate ________
3. А partnership is formed between one or more ____________
4. Governments may partner with other governments to ____________
5. Partnerships also occur at personal levels, such as when two or more individuals agree to ____
ІІ. Граматичний матеріал. Тема: Повторення: Прислівники. Прикметники. Ступенні порівняння. Числівнки.
Ex. 1. Choose the right answer.
1. Two people were seriously injured in the accident. (serious / seriously)
2. The driver of the car had serious injuries. (serious / seriously)
3. I think you behaved very ____________. (selfish / selfishly)
4. Rose is ____________ upset about losing her job. (terrible / terribly)
5. There was a ____________ change in the weather. (sudden / suddenly)
6. Everybody at the party was ____________ dressed. (colourful / colourfully)
7. Linda likes wearing ____________ clothes. (colourful / colourfully)
8. Liz fell and hurt herself quite ____________. (bad / badly)
9. Joe says he didn't do well at school because he was ____________ taught. (bad / badly)
10. Don't go up that ladder. It doesn't look ____________. (safe / safely)
Ex. 2. Complete the given sentences using the proper comparison form (older/more important etc.).
1. It's too noisy here. Can we go somewhere _quieter?_
2. This coffee is very weak. I like it a bit ---.
3. The hotel was surprisingly big. I expected it to be ---.
4. The hotel was surprisingly cheap. I expected it to be ---.
5. The weather is too cold in this country. I'd like to live somewhere ---.
6. My job is a bit boring sometimes. I'd like to do something ---.
7. 1 was surprised how easy it was to use the computer. I thought it would be ---.
8. Your work isn't very good. I'm sure you can do ---.
9. Don't worry. The situation isn't so bad. It could be ---.
10. 1 was surprised we got here so quickly. I expected the journey to take ---.
Ex. 3. Insert the numeral (quantitative or ordinal).
1. There are ________ months in a year.
2. January is ________ month of the year.
3. May is ________ month of the year.
4. There are ________ months in winter.
5. December is ________ month of the year and ________ month of winter.
6. There are ________ days in a week: ________ one is Monday, ________ one is Tuesday, ________one is Wednesday, ________ one is Thursday, ________ one is Friday, ________ one is Saturday and ________ one is Sunday.
7. Sunday is ________ day of the week in England and ________ one in Russia.
8. Monday is ________ day in Russia and ________ in Great Britain.
9. There are ________ hours in a day, ________ minutes in an hour and ________ seconds in a minute.
10. September, April, June and November have ________ days. All the rest have ________ except February.
ІІІ. Робота над текстом за професійним спрямуванням.
1. Прочитайте текст та перекладіть текст.
Дата добавления: 2014-12-20; просмотров: 10 | Нарушение авторских прав