1. How are depths calculated in seismic survey?
2. What do we call a ray path?
3. What are wiggle traces?
4. What conventions are there in wiggle traces imaging?
5. What can you tell about common depth point method?
6. What does the term “CDP gather” mean?
7. Why is the normal move out applied in seismic data processing?
8. What is there specific about depth-sections?
9. What undesirable effects should be removed at the processing stage?
10. What computer techniques are used to prepare the data for
Дата добавления: 2015-09-10; просмотров: 4 | Нарушение авторских правNotion of DC resistivity method | WORDLIST | Terms and Vocabulary | Reflection Seismology | Form nouns from the following verbs. | Match the pictures with the extract for illustration of which they can serve. | Метод преломленных волн | Applications of Reflection Seismology | Terms and Vocabulary | Acquisition |